At All Angels' we believe in the Thrive Approach to support our learners.
Clover Hill Pastoral Team
- Ms Sandy Griffiths-Thrive Practitioner
- Mrs Dawn Inger- Thrive Practitioner and Pastoral Support
- Billie Berkshire-Thrive Practitioner
St. Michael's Pastoral Team
- Mr Paul Stapleton- Pastoral Support and Thrive Practitioner for Year 3 & 5B
- Miss Tiffany Howard - Pastoral Support and Thrive Practitioner for Year 4 & 5H
- Mrs Claire Francis - Pupil Support and Thrive Practitioner for Year 6 & 5L
Paddy Venner, Life Coach, also complements our team and works with children across the school.
Referrals may come in to the team from school staff, parents and also pupils themselves.
The Pastoral Team member's role within the schools is to work with pupils and their families in identifying barriers to learning and support children in order for them to reach their full potential. This support is individual to the pupil and can take form in any area including the following;
- Social Skills
- Emotional Support
- Anger Management
- Low self esteem
- Friendship Issues
- Improving attendance
As a school we support families and can signpost to support: